- Conduct a Board Meeting and pass a resolution for Increase of Authorized Capital
- Conduct an Extra-ordinary General Meeting and pass a Special Resolution
- Preparation and filing of form MGT 14 with ROC with in 30 days of passing Special Resolution
- Preparation and filing of form SH-7 within 30 days of passing of Special Resolution
- After due consideration of filed e-form, the ROC will approve the increase in Authorized Capital subject to completeness of the forms and documents
Appropriate Government fees is payable depending upon the authorized capital of the company.