- Passing a board resolution for changing the objects of the company
- Amending the MOA of the company
- Preparation and passing a Special Resolution in the Extra-ordinary General Meeting of the company
- Preparation and filing of E-form 14 for registration of such change
In case of a public company, following additional procedure need to be followed
- Special Resolution needs to be published in one English and one vernacular newspaper in the place where the registered office of the company is situated.
- Such details shall also be placed on the website of the company.
- The dissenting shareholders shall be given an opportunity to exit by the promoters and shareholders having control.
- Appropriate Government fees is payable depending upon the authorized capital of the company.